Solution One: How Can I Fix Audio Drivers Windows 98 Problems By Yourself?
To resolve Audio Drivers Windows 98 issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Audio Drivers Windows 98 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Audio Drivers Windows 98 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Audio Drivers Windows 98 error completely.
Audio Drivers Windows 98 error can be a disaster for your PC. If Audio Drivers Windows 98 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Audio Drivers Windows 98 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Audio Drivers Windows 98 error in time.