bad pool header windows 8 problem occurred when your computer is unstable and critical system files fails to respond or starts missing. It happens when your computer is not being maintained regularly. To prevent from further damage and bad effect you need to solve the problem at once.
Best Solution:Troubleshoot bad pool header windows 7 error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair bad pool header vista problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad pool header windows 8
In fact, most blue screen of death issue, such as, bad_pool_header error windows 10 is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER. Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage. Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers. In fact, if you want to solve bad pool header vista issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
We should never ignore STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header windows xp error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header blue screen error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.